Fun Friday 13th Quiz……
13 questions you should know the answers to.
All the information can be found either on our Webpage or in our book “Look deep into nature“.
The answers will be posted tomorrow.
Ready….. Steady….. GO……
- What sport was played in Steenbok in the 1930’s?
- What is the name of the first plant listed in the Steenbok database?
- How much does it cost to get into Steenbok?
- What is the oldest man made structure in Steenbok?
- My scented flowers are white & star shaped, my thorns are Y shaped. My fruit makes delicious jams. Who am I?
- How much is the yearly membership to become a friend of Steenbok?
- What name does tree number 399 correspond to?
- How many butterflies are listed on the Webpage?
- What does AIS stand for?
- I hunt at night and have brilliant hearing. My face resembles a radar. I am spotted. My eyes cannot move but my head can turn 270 degrees. Who am I?
- How many hectares does Steenbok cover?
- What are the opening hours for Steenbok?
- What name was given to the Knysna Dwarf chameleon in the book “Look deep into nature”?
to find all the answers.