Skip to content
Let’s see how you got on…..
- What sport was played in Steenbok in the 1930’s? GOLF
- What is the name of the first plant listed in the Steenbok database? ABUTILON SONNERATIANUM
- How much does it cost to get into Steenbok? NOTHING, NADA, RIEN, ZILCH!!!!!
- What is the oldest man made structure in Steenbok? THE SEA WALL
- My scented flowers are white & star shaped, my thorns are Y shaped. My fruit makes delicious jams. Who am I? CARISSA MACROCARPA
- How much is the yearly membership to become a friend of Steenbok? A MERE R450
- What name does tree number 399 correspond to? GYMNOSPORIA BUXIFOLIA
- How many butterflies are listed on the Webpage? 22
- What does AIS stand for? ALIEN INVASIVE SPECIES
- I hunt at night and have brilliant hearing. My face resembles a radar. I am spotted. My eyes cannot move but my head can turn 270 degrees. Who am I? SPOTTED EAGLE OWL – BUBU AFRICANUS
- How many hectares does Steenbok cover? 17
- What are the opening hours for Steenbok? 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK
- What name was given to the Knysna Dwarf chameleon in the book “Look deep into nature”? BRADY